Sunday, July 22, 2007

EFF!

I'm so mad. I didn't call the storage company until this weekend to arrange for them to drop off my bins on Thursday, which was to be MOVING DAY!!!! and they are booked until August 10, which means I can't move in until August 11. DAMMIT!!!!

To cheer myself up I am posting some before pictures so I can post some after pictures later this week. There's been granite drama and pendant light chaos, so I'll update on that stuff later, when I've cooled off regarding the postponement of MOVING DAY!!!!















1 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you go to the Andy Stager school of moving planning? That sucks about the delay, but this way, you only have about two weeks in your place before I get back - just enough time to find a place for your wine rack (or get one) - not enough time to make a mess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home