Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shower power!

So I have a shower! Which is nice. Long story short, we decided to forgo the bath and just install a shower. I'm very happy with this choice, because I love nice showers. He tiled the floor and the walls and added some corner ledges:





I know it doesn't look amazing, but he hasn't grouted it yet, so I know it will by tomorrow. And it will look especially amazing once I pick out a fantabulous shower door. Woot!!!

My new dilemma is this: My contractor bought the lighting for over the breakfast bar, and I'm not happy with it. It's track lighting, and I prefer pendant.



Here's a closer look.



So I think I'll be calling him tomorrow to tell him to return that, and leave the buying of all things pretty to the expert: me.

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2007 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It will be beautiful. Make sure you start spraying it with mold killer and grout cleaner the very first time and every time after for that "keep it new looking" look. Do I sound like a mother or what?

 
At July 16, 2007 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What kind of shower head are you getting? Can we see a photo? Also, please don't forget to consult us about the lighting, ok? Geez, what was the contractor thinking selecting something without consultation through your blog first.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home